Forum

TOPIC: Boneyard-Hardware/Software for sale/trade/gratis

Re: MS Expression Studio 4 Ultimate New Sealed Retail 6 years 9 months ago #14797

• Browning
  • General
  • Browning
  • Thank you received: 72
Nor shall ye ever...!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Boneyard-Hardware/Software for sale/trade/gratis 6 years 9 months ago #14846

• Browning
  • General
  • Browning
Item sold on Craigslist within 1 hour of posting.
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Browning. Reason: Item sold

Re: Boneyard-Hardware/Software for sale/trade/gratis 6 years 6 months ago #15767

• Lead_Farmer
Gear for sale... Best offer buys it, hoping to sell as a bundle.. The sooner I can sell this and get the replacements the sooner I will be back on the battlefield B)

PM me offers/questions... Buyer pays shipping..

Short descriptions: Screen grabs of details to follow:

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 945 processor, quad core, 64 bit, Socket AM3

Mobo: ASUS M4A78T-E

Memory: 8Gb Corsair DDR3 1333

Video: ATI Radeon 4870 512Mb
Attachments:

Re: Boneyard-Hardware/Software for sale/trade/gratis 6 years 4 months ago #16132

• DtmElite
  • Master Sargent
  • Team Player on Meds!
  • Thank you received: 21
Anyone have a pci express 2.0 video card that is cheap and would help to temporarily replace my ATI Radeon 4670 card that seems to be failing more and more often these past few weeks?

Re: Boneyard-Hardware/Software for sale/trade/gratis 6 years 4 months ago #16135

• CrazyIvan1745
  • Master Sargent
  • Thank you received: 30
You could talk with Lead. He has that 4870 as pointed out above which is a fantastic card. Only downside is that is is a fairly big card, so you would need to make sure you have the space.

Slightly unrelated note.
I'm actually looking for a incredibly cheap graphics card that doesn't even need to run BFBC2. I'd like to get my old computer at least working so I can use it for e-mail and such, but I have no Graphics card in it at all so I can't plug in any monitors.
Otherwise, I have heard of a way to make it so you can connect to a computer using another computer and control it virtually. I guess I could try something like that for now so I can at least get some info off it when I need it. (I assume I would use Teamviewer or something like that)

Re: Boneyard-Hardware/Software for sale/trade/gratis 6 years 4 months ago #16141

• Browning
  • General
  • Browning
What slot does it fit in?
PCI-E, AGP or PCI?

Re: Boneyard-Hardware/Software for sale/trade/gratis 6 years 4 months ago #16143

• CrazyIvan1745
  • Master Sargent
  • Thank you received: 30
not sure which you mean Browning.
Lead's 4870 will be PCI-E

My older PC can use PCI-E or PCI I believe, but I may need to double check on the PCI.

I'll be out of town for a few days so I won't be on TS for a bit. Feel free to let me know here, or through PM/E-mail if you know anything I could grab.

DTM - I still would highly suggest that 4870 when I built my older computer I got it because it was fairly unexpensive then but powerful enough to play anything I had. I still use mine now and it gets great framerate on even BC2 on high settings. Maybe not as absurd as some of these guy's framerates but 40-60 so it is a strong card for its price. (although as I mentioned it needs to fit in your case. I don't think it would fit in a mid tower or anything smaller)
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by CrazyIvan1745.

Re: Boneyard-Hardware/Software for sale/trade/gratis 6 years 4 months ago #16144

• Lead_Farmer
Ivan-

Check what slot you have, if Browning doesn't have anything I might..

DTM- Got your PM (notification went to my junk mail, sorry for the delay)... I was hoping to sell the card, mobo, CPU, and Ram as a package, but either way I can't do anything until I buy my upgrade parts (within the next 2 weeks).... I will get you a price but I fear no matter how good a deal I make it the shipping from Alaska might render the good price moot LOL

Re: Boneyard-Hardware/Software for sale/trade/gratis 5 years 9 months ago #17946

• Surf3rDud3
Idk if you'd consider this hardware or software... well not PC wise but I'm selling a Xbox 360 Gears Of War Edition only about 4 months old I think its 120 GB but i could be wrong. I'd throw in all my Xbox accessories, and games. I don't play it much and I need the money for a second Radeon 6950, and a new PSU.

Details:
Xbox 360 Gears Of War Edition (120 GB)
2 Gears Of War Controllers
2 Rechargeable Battery Packs with Power Dock.
All cords w/ separate HDMI Cable
1 Gears Of War Headset (Brand is Trittion)
1 Xbox 360 Headset (The plain black one)
About 20 Games: Gears Of War 3, Halo: Reach, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Red Dead Redemption, BioShock, BioShock 2, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3 w/ DLC, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Mirrors Edge, and more!

PM me if your interested. I will be posting this on craigslist soon once I get the time to take some pictures.

Re: Boneyard-Hardware/Software for sale/trade/gratis 5 years 7 months ago #18234

• Airphel
  • Master Sargent
  • Thank you received: 34
If anyone is interested I've got an extra joystick, slightly used.

Its a Logitec Attack 3. Pretty decent joy, solid and all, has a throttle nob at the bottom, it just doesn't feature a proper yaw control (buttons, not twist)

www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/joysticks/302

With World of Warplanes (na.worldofwarplanes.com/)coming out soon, and (not sure how well it'll play with this) but also Planetside 2, if anyone wants to give it a shot PM me and we'll talk.

Giving it away if anyone really really wants it and will use it.
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Airphel.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds