Forum

TOPIC: Teamspeak peeps

Teamspeak peeps 2 years 1 month ago #20465

• DtmElite
  • Master Sargent
  • Team Player on Meds!
  • Thank you received: 21
Hey all,
Been a while. I hope everyone is doing well and had a very happy Thanksgiving. Me? I was at the auntee's house helping serve the turkey and enjoying the company of family. I hope all had fun and didn't drink too much. Oh by the way, the website looks really good. I haven't been on in a while but was not at fault because I was unable to get a password reset, until just now. Using this site, I was easily able to have a new password reset...so kudos to the web developer here.

Ok to the topic at hand. Tonight, I was in my usual Warframe TS channel with Sight and User504. I've recently noticed a bunch of peeps playing around in the Unlisted TS channel. Not thinking too much of it, figuring it was a friend of Browning or Slushie, I didn't think too much about it. Well, this past couple of days a few of those individuals are entering our channel and saying loud words and then leaving the channel. We thought they were being disruptive and we didn't say anything disruptive in return but today they started doing the same thing again. That's when I went to the BF4 channel and spoke of the issue to Browning. Just wondering if anyone knows who plays in there? If you do, please state your purpose before we kick you out for being disrespectful and disruptive to other players. Thank you I will now jump off of my soapbox and continue with my gaming!
Cheers
DtmElite

ps I'd add a screenshot but my "how to capture screenshots" booklet was burned in my last house fire. Sorry.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Teamspeak peeps 2 years 1 month ago #20467

• Browning
  • General
  • Browning
  • Thank you received: 72
These guys are ok. Basically they are friends of mythicaura(?), who is passengerm's little brother.
If they give you any grief, let me or Slushmeister know. I think they are civil and are alright as long as they play nice.
Keep me posted.

BTW., the Web Developer here is Atenskyhawk. Kudos to him for this fine redo of an already cool site.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Browning. Reason: edite
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds