Forum

TOPIC: Calling all =EX=

Calling all =EX= 4 months 2 weeks ago #20675

• Browning
  • General
  • Browning
  • Thank you received: 72
Slushmeister wrote:
Funny, I don't see it as an end. But more like evolution. We are not dead....
When you put it that way, it is a positive thing.
The one thing is certain in life: change.
So be it.
We will get this "merger" or evolution going.
I just don't want to lose touch with all of my long term friends on here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slushmeister

Calling all =EX= 4 months 2 weeks ago #20676

• Browning
  • General
  • Browning
Yes Aten, I do consider you a true friend. Would not like to never hear from you again.
Bad enough that we haven't killed pixels together for over 3 years now?
IN any event, love you man!

Calling all =EX= 4 months 2 weeks ago #20677

• Irish
  • Master Sargent
  • Thank you received: 4
Hey all..

Been a while, thats for sure. I still use the TS from time to time, Scope aswell..
Life is life. I was in Iraq for 6 months, Scope is bust with his life.

I like many, have transitioned to the PS4. as PC games are at a tale spin. I dont check here as often as I should. But we did have good times.

Hope all is well with everyone. I will be following, to see what happens.. No place left for us "elders"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slushmeister, Browning, DtmElite

Calling all =EX= 4 months 2 weeks ago #20678

• Simplyravishing
  • Gunnery Sargent
  • Thank you received: 32
Slushmeister wrote:
Funny, I don't see it as an end. But more like evolution. We are not dead....

Your right Slush. I guess I need to be more positive. Whatever you guys come up with let me know. I haven't been on lately. I've been doing a lot of competitive shooting but as soon as it gets to cold to shoot I will have more time on the weekend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slushmeister, Browning

Calling all =EX= 4 months 1 week ago #20680

• CrazyIvan1745
  • Master Sargent
  • Thank you received: 30
Hey everyone, I've been around, I try to swing by these forums every once and awhile, but my account can no longer view most of the forums. In fact the only way I can view the forums is by clicking on the latest post I just realized.

Anyways, I've been playing a few different games, and I wouldn't mind joining up if EX decided to merge with someone. My current community just kind of folded as well, and while I still game with them, not as often as I'd like. I actually just finished moving to the east coast, just in time for my old job to prepare to file for bankruptcy, and a Hurricane to rip up the old city, granted I might be a little affected by this next one hitting the east coast.

I hope everyone is safe, I will try to swing by the teamspeak from time to time, but my work hours are late at night now. typically 5pm - midnight EST. Otherwise send me a message on Origin, or Steam. I'd love to catch up. username should be CrazyIvan1745 for both if you don't have it.

For whatever the future holds for EX, tags or no tags, you are all EX family members to me, and those enemy pixels will fear us all the same.

Calling all =EX= 4 months 1 week ago #20681

• DtmElite
  • Master Sargent
  • Team Player on Meds!
  • Thank you received: 21
Wow.
Well, I guess this thread was in the making for a while. it's just sad that it finally arrived. It's been a GREAT run and I agree with what most have said regarding moving on. Everyone grows up and moves on. My kids are aged 16 and 11. I posted pics when my son was born and we were with ^PoW^. Then I posted pics of my daugheter when she was born on the =EX= forums. My son has since gotten braces and is getting them off tomorrow morning. My daughter is running Cross Country in middle school.

Activities around the home abound over computer gaming. It's been a long run for most of us who still visit this website every once in a while now. Like Irish said...Life is life.

The gaming of the past is done. Gaming these days has too many facets for us to really mold back into one...unless we all agree on a game or two...that never happened either.
And so it goes.
I miss all of you and as Simply and Slushie say, lets keep it positive and keep the relations going because I consider you all my friends and I will never forget the great times we've had. If we ever meet again somewhere either online or even physically, you'll be met with an enthusiastic welcome from yours truly.

As things are today, we don't play enough now with each other to really keep this site going. There are too many things, activities in my life for gaming to be a huge part/commitment or even much of a small part/commitment anymore.

Browning, TS has been a great communicator for me/my son and his friends to communicate. Anyone who has been on TS knows he's there a lot. Now that he's in school, and this winter he's taking swimming. Whenever he's online we enjoy the TS. If you could please keep it running, I'm sure he would (and I too) appreciate it.
Peace out!
Dtm

Calling all =EX= 3 months 3 weeks ago #20682

• Browning
  • General
  • Browning
The TS server will continue to function.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slushmeister, DtmElite

Calling all =EX= 3 months 2 weeks ago #20683

• Passenger
  • Master Sargent
  • Thank you received: 15
Fuuuck, I'd hate to see the site go down, even though I can honestly say it's something I've completely forgot to keep in my 'sites to look at routine' for the past 6 months+

Just an idea, we could potentially make a discord for everyone that has one? I've kept in touch with Icy and Hotstreak quite easily because of that, As you've all said, everyone has time constraints or plays something different and what reminded me to come here was I saw some guys when I logged into Origin playing battlefield. Perhaps what we need is a constant, personally, mine is discord no matter what I'm playing. Feel free to add me on there (Passen#3173) and if there's interest, I'm happy to organise a new discord for everyone, even if it's just somewhere to talk shit and keep connected. As I said, I know we have the site etc. but it's instant and is more of a constant.

I reckon I'll be getting battlefront 2 when it's released so I'm sure I'll catch some of you guys on that, with a bit of luck they'll keep a similar hit detection as they did in bf3 that made it possible for me to play with you guys without having to predict where they'd be a second later plus bullet drop (still have no fucking idea how I managed in BFBC2).

If I'm on the PC I'm typically playing something but I'm always up for hearing from you guys.

Cheers!

The following user(s) said Thank You: DtmElite

Calling all =EX= 3 months 1 week ago #20684

• CrazyIvan1745
  • Master Sargent
  • Thank you received: 30
I went ahead and added you on Discord Passenger.

If anyone else uses Discord I am: CrazyIvan#3909
or Steam if you havn't already: crazyivan1745

Discord has kind of been the easier chat program as of late, and I always have it up plus you can see me in non-steam games if you want to join up or message me if you need a wingman in another game.

Sorry I havn't been on much this week. I've had a lot of work hours this past week which I wasn't going to complain about. I need all the income I can get XD. Still I will be free later this week I hope.

Calling all =EX= 3 months 2 days ago #20685

• Slushmeister
  • General
  • Thank you received: 23
I don't know about anyone else but I cannot respond to your emails directly Browning. It keeps getting sent back.
Does it cost anything to keep the site up?
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds