Forum

TOPIC: Calling all =EX=

Calling all =EX= 3 months 2 days ago #20686

• Simplyravishing
  • Gunnery Sargent
  • Thank you received: 32
Yeah I can't reply back to Browning either. I'm not really sure how much the site costs. I always have Steam running if you guys need to get ahold of me.
Last Edit: 3 months 2 days ago by Simplyravishing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Calling all =EX= 3 months 18 hours ago #20687

• DtmElite
  • Master Sargent
  • Team Player on Meds!
  • Thank you received: 21
Yea, I forgot,...almost all =EX= members are on Steam. Exiles-Clan is our Steam Group. I can pretty much keep in touch with all of you with personal messages through Steam. Turns out you're not too far away...just a keystroke or two.
My discord acct name is DeltaTangoMango.
Cheers!

Calling all =EX= 3 months 14 hours ago #20688

• McBastard
  • General
  • Thank you received: 86
I never get email from the website. Not sure why that is, I even check the junk and spam folders.

Calling all =EX= 2 months 4 weeks ago #20689

• pimpineasy
  • Staff Sargent
  • Thank you received: 1
yo im still around lol i actually just got the email account had been lock out of since like 2014.

i think it would be a shame to let the clan die! we all busy with life but we all pop around. im actually online a lot atm.

id say with a little bit of cohesion it be easy to get some more activity.

I got steam and just added the group. moreover, i agree that i think discord is a better platform to work with much easier to keep everyone connected then the current TeamSpeak and Forums. For example, the mobile app is reliable and also lets you use voip without running app on pc. moreover, it kinda keeps all your communities in one area so it easier to stay active. exile forums are blocking access to some members like myself. actually i like the website layout except for the over sized pictures and i think might be better off to use the front page more like a blogg to post events, screenshots, ect..
blog.discordapp.com/add-the-discord-widg...ur-site-d45ffcd718c6

i think Battlefield 1, cs:go is a good title to main currently or pubg maybe titanfall 2 but i haven't bought any of them yet; i cant really afford to buy game all the time.

Warframe just got a new patch so it might be a good title to maybe get some fresh recruits.

Mostly this is what i play lately

Tiger Knight: Empire War - so much fun id love to play with a team currently im one of the top ranking players and always fighting the top ranking duelers that formed a strong legion.

Ragnarok online- RO;Restart gravity's newest server.
Ultima online: UODemise

i jump on Argo but it playerbase took a shit i think cuz engine kinda clunky and high skill cap because of team damage but it the closest thing i found to operation 7.
i still got battlefield bad company 2. basically most the f2p fps titles are shit flops these days with clunky engines.

Aeria games has a new f2p fps title coming out but meh it depend on the servers p2w trash ironsightgame.com/#home

#make=EX=GreatAgain!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by pimpineasy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Browning

Calling all =EX= 2 months 4 weeks ago #20691

• Browning
  • General
  • Browning
  • Thank you received: 72
The email system on the website did not work the way I wanted it to.
But in any event, feel free to reply to:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
All emails sent to the address of record in your forums account.
Looking for feedback.
The following user(s) said Thank You: McBastard, Thandice

Calling all =EX= 2 months 3 weeks ago #20692

• Thandice
  • Private
  • Thank you received: 4
Reply sent

Calling all =EX= 2 months 3 weeks ago #20693

• Airphel
  • Master Sargent
  • Thank you received: 34
I'm still around on Steam as well, you can find me by either Airphel or AirFell, it shoudl be a black bird over a green bkg for my icon.

Otherwise I'm on discord quite a bit with Bane and his crew playing PUBG or Escape from Tarkov.

Calling all =EX= 2 months 3 weeks ago #20694

• McBastard
  • General
  • Thank you received: 86
We have to get in touch with Gargorilla one of these days. He is the owner of the Exiles-Clan Group on steam and he has it set so none of us can actually do much of anything with the clan as far as accepting members.

Calling all =EX= 2 months 2 weeks ago #20695

• pimpineasy
  • Staff Sargent
  • Thank you received: 1
yeah im not sure what you old men wannna do but us soldiers are out here waiting for team play if you guys need a player who averages 2 k/d hmu.=ex= all day lol i honestly stop gaming tuff like old days cuz gotta work n shit . however, usually my k/d always 2 plebs salty already an i got not cheats yolo. still - karma for the Killing floor???????? i own it now and 2 is hot! =0. im out here reppin ex and people respect.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by pimpineasy.

Calling all =EX= 2 months 1 week ago #20696

• CrazyIvan1745
  • Master Sargent
  • Thank you received: 30
I added a bunch of people on Steam that I did not previously have.

Garg has not logged into Steam for nearly a year. Last I heard from him (and this was a long time ago) he was still having internet connection issues. I want to say he was moving somewhere where he would not have internet at all for awhile... but again that was a really long time ago.

I wouldn't mind having an EX Discord group, but for the people who don't already use it, that would be kind of a hassle. For those unfamiliar with the program. It's kind of like Teamspeak and Skype combined. It has become my go to text chat program because you can talk to whole groups of people with different text chat channels per community, as well as having different voice chat channels for people to join in each community. Or you can just direct message people. Making your own server is totally free. You don't even have to download Discord to use it. You can access the entire program through a web browser, but having it installed is easier for me. They also have a decent mobile app, so I can bug my friends on break at work.

That being said I watch my Steam chat when I'm at home so feel free to shoot me a message anytime. I'd love to catch up with everyone.
McB I hope you've been doing well. Anytime I get compliments on my tanking in games I have to tell them I learned from the best.
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds